This kit is a simple integrated testing instrument that contains both the test reagent and the swab device required for testing cleanliness levels.The Lucipac A3 surface kit contains five aluminium bags each containing 20 swab devices( for a total of 100 swab devices)
Principle of operation/ mechanism
ATP is a source of energy necessary for various forms of life that are present in organic residues, such as microorganisms, food residue, and biological substances that originate from other living organisms. This ATP monitoring system allows you to measure and detect organic residues at high speed and high sensitivity by detecting ATP using luciferase, which is why it is widely used in determining cleanliness levels in food manufacturing site and medical treatment facilities. However, conventional ATP monitoring system is insufficient because ADP and AMP generated from ATP degradation are completely overlooked. Kikkoman succeeded in developing a new ATP+ADP+AMP monitoring system. This method definitely enables high sensitive analyses of a wider range of organic residues.
This kit is a simple integrated testing instrument that contains both the test reagent and the swab device required for testing cleanliness levels.
Make sure to always run measurement tests at the same temperature to maintain repeatability from comparison, if the temperature compensation is not used. Get the LuciPac out of the refrigerator, and wait until they have reached room temperature . Use the swab devices as soon as possible once they have returned to room temperature
1. Remove the swab stick from the main body (casing)
3. Use it to swab the test subject with constant pressure as much as possible. Under suitable pressure. The swab shaft will slightly bend
4. Return the swab stick to the the main body (casing) and push it all the way into the main body (casing)
5. Hold the LuciPac casing firmly and shake it.
6. Allow the leftover luminescent reagent it thoroughly dissolve.
7. Insert the LuciPac into the lumitester to measure the results.
*2) Regular tap water may contain slight a amount of ATP, ADP and AMP.
We recommend that you wash or otherwise clean off the faucet in such cases and allow the water to run for a while before collecting any for use.
Restaurant,Food service facilities